Re: quickest method

From: Mladen Gogala <mgogala_at_adelphia.net>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 20:26:38 -0800

Essentially, yes, that's precisely the way to do it. You do an array fetch
into a C/C++ array and write it out. As for setbuf, setvbuf and printf, in
my opinion, the best thing to do is to use mmap to map the file to a buffer
and then use sprintf to populate the output buffer. If you don't want to play with mmap/munpap you can always use just a simple and unpretentious write call, just like printf does.

Mladen Gogala
Author: Mladen Gogala
  INET: mgogala_at_adelphia.net