RE: Format phone number

From: Chelur, Jayadas {PBSG} <jayadas.chelur_at_pepsi.com>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 12:21:59 -0800

SELECT '('||SUBSTR(<phone_num_col>,1,3)||')'||

        SUBSTR(<phone_num_col>,4,3)||'-'||
 	  SUBSTR(<phone_num_col>,-4)
FROM	  <table>

Author: Bob Metelsky
  INET: bmetelsky_at_cps92.com

Author: Chelur, Jayadas {PBSG}
  INET: jayadas.chelur_at_pepsi.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Wed May 14 2003 - 15:21:59 CDT