RE: couchman doubt

From: DENNIS WILLIAMS <DWILLIAMS_at_LIFETOUCH.COM>
Date: Fri, 09 May 2003 14:11:41 -0800

Bulbultyagi

   My experience is that sometimes Couchman is a little more difficult than the actual examination. But I'm okay with that. The exam questions are taken from the Oracle Education class notes, so whenever possible I refer to them. As I recall you are working on the Architecture & Administration module.
>From page 7-11, Obtaining Information about Archiving, "Query the dynamic
performance view V$DATABASE."

   If you are to this point, you are ready to take the exam. You won't make 100% anyway because you are always told to "select the best answer". This means many questions have more than one true answer, but you must decide which one is more true. But you'll pass, and once you pass, that is all that will matter.

Dennis Williams
DBA, 80%OCP, 100% DBA
Lifetouch, Inc.
dwilliams_at_lifetouch.com