RE: Security Clearance RE. RE was career path

From: Johnson, Michael <Michael.Johnson_at_oln-afmc.af.mil>
Date: Thu, 08 May 2003 15:31:55 -0800

Yep, that was pre 9/11 on the 9 month time period. Took me about 10 or 11 I think.

Author: Brian Dunbar
  INET: Brian.Dunbar_at_Plexus.com

Author: Johnson, Michael
  INET: Michael.Johnson_at_oln-afmc.af.mil
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Thu May 08 2003 - 18:31:55 CDT