RE: presenting...

From: Karniotis, Stephen <Stephen_Karniotis_at_compuware.com>
Date: Wed, 07 May 2003 11:40:23 -0800

Bill:

  You must submit an abstract for presenting at both OracleWorld and IOUG Live! Upon approval by the conference committee (I am on that board), you must write a white paper, and the associated PowerPoint presentation. If you want specific details, go to www.ioug.org and look for IOUG 2003! And look at the paper submission page.

  If not available, contact me directly and I can provide you with some insight. I am one of the senior FAMs on the committee.

Thank You

Stephen P. Karniotis
Product Architect
Compuware Corporation

Direct:	(248) 865-4350
Mobile:	(248) 408-2918
Author: bill thater
  INET: messydba_at_yahoo.com

Author: Karniotis, Stephen
  INET: Stephen_Karniotis_at_compuware.com

to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Wed May 07 2003 - 14:40:23 CDT