RE: RE: DBA position for Amazon in the UK open : Please stick to Oracle related posting.

From: Stephane Paquette <stephane.paquette_at_standardlife.ca>
Date: Tue, 06 May 2003 11:39:17 -0800

Hi,

Europe and the states are completely different world, you can't compare them.
Also, it may rapidly become a hot topic. Please stick to Oracle related posting.

Stephane Paquette
Administrateur de bases de donnees
Database Administrator
Standard Life
www.standardlife.ca
Tel. (514) 925-7187
stephane.paquette_at_standardlife.ca <mailto:stephane.paquette_at_standardlife.ca>

Author: <rgaffuri_at_cox.net
  INET: rgaffuri_at_cox.net

Author: Stephane Paquette
  INET: stephane.paquette_at_standardlife.ca