Re: My career path and Oracle?

From: KENNETH JANUSZ <kjanusz_at_att.net>
Date: Tue, 06 May 2003 11:01:45 -0800

My career path and Oracle?There is even a book (.pdf format) available for Oracle DBA's who want to work on SQL Server. The title is SQL Server for Oracle DBA's. Don't think it is in print format.

Ken Janusz, CPIM

>-To be perfectly honest I believe experienced Oracle DBA's will have a much easier time picking up SQL Server than the reverse

  This is very true. I am speaking from experience on this one.

  Dave
Author: KENNETH JANUSZ
  INET: kjanusz_at_att.net