RE: Standby/Replicated database for reporting functionality

From: Rajesh Dayal <Rajesh_at_ohitelecom.com>
Date: Sat, 03 May 2003 06:01:37 -0800

If you move to 9iR2 then Logical Standby Database could be a right fit for you..

Rajesh

Author: Patterson, Mark
  INET: Mark.Patterson_at_organon.ie

Author: Rajesh Dayal
  INET: Rajesh_at_ohitelecom.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Sat May 03 2003 - 09:01:37 CDT