RE: congrats to Dennis on %OCP increase

From: Scott Stefick <sstefick_at_harpercollege.edu>
Date: Thu, 01 May 2003 09:46:40 -0800

Tom,

Congrats on getting the 8i upgrade under your belt. What are you using to study for the 9i upgrade exam? I have Robert Freeman's book 9i New Features, but he himself said that he doesn't cover all of what is on the exam. That said, I still definitely see it as a Great reference.

-Scott

Author: Scott Stefick
  INET: sstefick_at_harpercollege.edu