V$SESSION Details Changed after upgrade Database to 8.1.7.4

From: <rabbit_at_emirates.net.ae>
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2003 12:11:17 +0400

I have just upgraded my database at the Weekend and I have noticed that PROGRAM field in V$SESSION no longer displays the program all the time i.e. SQLPLUS and Microsoft Access in particular. I use this fields in capturing illegal log ons etc.. Anybody have an idea before I try Support.   Received on Sun Mar 23 2003 - 02:11:17 CST