RE: Weekly aggregates

From: DENNIS WILLIAMS <DWILLIAMS_at_LIFETOUCH.COM>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 14:15:30 -0600

Gurelei

   Absolutely you can partition by week. The creative DBA is a top DBA! You keep mentioning aggregation. Have you considered Materialized Views?

Dennis Williams
DBA, 40%OCP, 100% DBA
Lifetouch, Inc.
dwilliams_at_lifetouch.com

Author: Gurelei
  INET: gurelei_at_yahoo.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Thu Mar 20 2003 - 14:15:30 CST