RE: 9i - Which Patchset

From: Schwerdtfeger, <schwerdtfeger_at_softconcept.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 08:34:49 -0800

9.2.03?
I just see "Oracle9i Release 2 (9.2.0.2)" on Oracle's download page. Where do you get it?

Am Die, 2003-03-18 um 17.03 schrieb Paula_Stankus_at_doh.state.fl.us:
> 9.2.0.3

Christoph Schwerdtfeger <schwerdtfeger_at_softconcept.net>

SoftConcept GmbH
Borriesstrasse 35
D-32257 Bünde

Tel:    (05223) 4970-20
E-Mail: schwerdtfeger_at_softconcept.net

Author: Schwerdtfeger, "Christop
  INET: schwerdtfeger_at_softconcept.net