Re[2]: FW: Oracle Enterprise vs Standard

From: Breno A. K. Magnago <breno_at_mercantilsoares.com.br>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 03:53:40 -0800

Sergey,

after, you can upgrade from standard to enterprise.

--

Breno A. K. Magnago                            mailto:breno_at_mercantilsoares.com.br
Mercantil de Alimentos Soares

Author: Breno A. K. Magnago
  INET: breno_at_mercantilsoares.com.br

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Thu Mar 13 2003 - 05:53:40 CST