RE: Really annoying

From: <Paula_Stankus_at_doh.state.fl.us>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 13:02:15 -0800

Trying to be a working mom lends one to look at best practices, cost-effectiveness, time-effectiveness - can't help it - it is true - please don't be offended. I keep hitting my head against this and it has a very real opportunity cost to me. Also, the truth is I have been behind-the-scenes helping things along and trying to stop others from having to relearn things over again or reinvent the wheel and trying to add some discipline to the DBA practice. Should I shoot myself now?