RE: Question related to security

From: Jacques Kilchoer <Jacques.Kilchoer_at_quest.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2003 14:49:12 -0800

If I were the famous d'Artagnan, I would challenge you to a duel for insulting my honour, but since I'm a 21st century man I will instead thank you for teaching me something I didn't know.

Author: Jacques Kilchoer
  INET: Jacques.Kilchoer_at_quest.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Wed Mar 05 2003 - 16:49:12 CST