RE: LIST ADMIN: VIRUS Warning: Please Repsond

From: Stahlke, Mark <mstahlke_at_denvernewspaperagency.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 08:28:25 -0800

The universe exists according to our beliefs. If you believe that you have no choice, then you have no choice. But only because you believe it.

Happy Friday,
Mark "There is no spoon" Stahlke
Denver Newspaper Agency

Author: ltiu
  INET: ltiu_at_alumni.sfu.ca

Author: Mercadante, Thomas F
  INET: NDATFM_at_labor.state.ny.us

Author: kkennedy
  INET: kkennedy_at_firstpoint.com

Author: Seefelt, Beth
  INET: Beth.Seefelt_at_TetleyUSA.com

Author: kkennedy
  INET: kkennedy_at_firstpoint.com

Author: Mercadante, Thomas F
  INET: NDATFM_at_labor.state.ny.us

Author: Stahlke, Mark
  INET: mstahlke_at_denvernewspaperagency.com