RE: Oracle Parner Network

From: Shaw John-P55297 <john.shaw_at_motorola.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 06:08:37 -0800

We are OPN members - we have one database for our internal use and pay full price for it and support. In addition we have a bunch of purely development databases - on differing platforms (linux, solaris) that we download and use for no additional fee's.

Author: Magaliff, Bill
  INET: Bill.Magaliff_at_lendware.com

Author: Shaw John-P55297
  INET: john.shaw_at_motorola.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Fri Aug 30 2002 - 09:08:37 CDT