RE: ORA-3120 querying across a DB-Link from a 9i2 db to and

From: Hemant K Chitale <hkchital_at_singnet.com.sg>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 08:08:28 -0800

Inka Bezdziecka,

oops ... my previously reply wasn't complete and didn't indicate the right context. My apologies if the reply wasn't very clear.

As I have logged a TAR with Oracle Support, I was waiting for a reply from Oracle. That is why I put in the line "Both are Oracle products and I expect an Oracle reply." I have generated a client-side [the Windows SQLPlus 8.0.6 side] Trace File and uploaded into the TAR.

Regards
Hemant

Author: Hemant K Chitale
  INET: hkchital_at_singnet.com.sg