Solved:strange data format error: ora-01821

From: zhu chao <chaospku_at_163.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 22:50:03 -0800

DENNIS WILLIAMS,

	hi, I finally solved it by recreate a new database and export the old data and import it into the new database.They are on the same machine with same os and same oracle version and same configuration.
	I just failed to solve the question and tried create a new database and found it work!
	Thanks,i think i do not want to dig into it any more, just get the work done.

Regards
zhu chao
Eachnet DBA
86-21-32174588-667