RE: runInstaller - Version to use

From: Browett, Darren <dbrowett_at_city.coquitlam.bc.ca>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 09:48:51 -0800

Thanks John,

I found it in the location you suggested.

Darren

Author: Browett, Darren
  INET: dbrowett_at_city.coquitlam.bc.ca

  INET: John.Hallas_at_vodafone.co.uk

Author: Browett, Darren
  INET: dbrowett_at_city.coquitlam.bc.ca
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Tue Aug 27 2002 - 12:48:51 CDT