RE: Strange experience

From: DENNIS WILLIAMS <DWILLIAMS_at_LIFETOUCH.COM>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 08:08:21 -0800

Terry - My vote would be to try and track down which users are pounding your system at that time and ask what the heck they are doing. Once you have a handle on the "what" and "who", then the steps you need to take become clearer. I've had weird problems like this clear up by locating the user and telling them to "cut it out". Sometimes the answer is that they can't, but sometimes a small adjustment on their part can rectify issues.

Dennis Williams
DBA
Lifetouch, Inc.
dwilliams_at_lifetouch.com

Author: Ball, Terry
  INET: TBall_at_birch.com

Author: Ball, Terry
  INET: TBall_at_birch.com

Author: Ball, Terry
  INET: TBall_at_birch.com

Author: DENNIS WILLIAMS
  INET: DWILLIAMS_at_LIFETOUCH.COM
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Mon Aug 26 2002 - 11:08:21 CDT