RE: Help with 10046 level 12 trace

From: Post, Ethan <Ethan.Post_at_ps.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 11:08:29 -0800

I have used logon triggers in the past to enable trace in a session when I need to capture data from a hard to pin down process such as a batch job from the middle tier. Basically I get user on phone, enable trigger, tell user to submit job, wait a bit, disable trigger. This leaves me with a heck of a lot fewer trace files to dig through to find the one related to the job.

Ethan Post
perotdba (AIM), epost1 (Yahoo)

Author: Post, Ethan
  INET: Ethan.Post_at_ps.net

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Fri Aug 23 2002 - 14:08:29 CDT