RE: Report coredump w/r25run

From: Stephen Andert <StephenAndert_at_firsthealth.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 22:28:20 -0800

Bruce,

Thanks for the ideas.

I'll try the stack lookup utility, but I'm not getting any ORA- errors that I can see.

Yes the SQL runs fine from sqlplus outside of r25run.

Any more ideas??

Stephen

>>> Bruce.Reardon_at_comalco.riotinto.com.au 08/22/02 09:13PM >>>
What is in the core dump?
Have tried putting that through the Metalink ora-600 / stack lookup utility at
http://metalink.oracle.com/metalink/plsql/ml2_documents.showDocument?p_database_id=NOT&p_id=153788.1 ?

Have you tried running the queries that the reports run from SQL - does it still core dump?

HTH,
Bruce Reardon

Author: Reardon, Bruce (CALBBAY)
  INET: Bruce.Reardon_at_comalco.riotinto.com.au

Author: Stephen Andert
  INET: StephenAndert_at_firsthealth.com