RE: Oracle Applications Hanging

From: DENNIS WILLIAMS <DWILLIAMS_at_LIFETOUCH.COM>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 07:43:49 -0800

Naveen - When you said "Oracle Applications" I figured that I would have no suggestions. Have you checked the listener log? You can locate it by entering "lsnrctl status". If that contains no clues, you can also turn listener tracing on.
Dennis Williams
DBA
Lifetouch, Inc.
dwilliams_at_lifetouch.com

Author: Naveen Nahata
  INET: naveen_nahata_at_mindtree.com

Author: DENNIS WILLIAMS
  INET: DWILLIAMS_at_LIFETOUCH.COM
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Thu Aug 22 2002 - 10:43:49 CDT