RE: DBA tools on NT - PERL

From: Bob Metelsky <bmetelsky_at_cps92.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 07:23:47 -0800

I ve ordered the book from Oreilly about 2 weeks ago and at that time it was not avaiable.
http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/oracleperl/

Jared, do you know when the book will be shipped? Im really looking forward to this. Ive setup the DBI and Oracle modules can connect and querry the database
the suspense is killing me.....

 ;-)
thanks
bob

	I am going to buy Jared book.
	He wrote to me that the book is currently available on Amazon.
	You can use www.perl.com to supplement tour needs.

	Yechiel Adar
	Mehish

Author: Bob Metelsky