WWWLSNR30.exe is hanging

From: Naveen Nahata <naveen_nahata_at_mindtree.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 01:58:38 -0800

Hi All,

I'm using 11.0.3 with 8.0.5 on Windows NT SP4

Every once in a while, the users complain that they cannot login into the applications. At that time I observe that the process WWWLSNR30.exe in the application server is taking too much of CPU(more than 50%).

No matter how much time I wait, it keeps on utilizing the CPU and the server doesn't service any connect requests.

Even when I shut down all the Apps Services, it still remains. I have to restart the server again.

What can be the cause of the problem, and how to remedy it? Since I'm running production and test on the same server how to find out to which Application the process is attached?

TIA
Naveen

Author: Naveen Nahata
  INET: naveen_nahata_at_mindtree.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Wed Aug 21 2002 - 04:58:38 CDT