Re: how to reduce SQL*Net more data to client wait event

From: Suhen Pather <Suhen.Pather_at_strandbags.com.au>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 00:08:18 -0800

Tim,

It could be the client program.
There seems to be timeouts every now and again from clients.

The application is a warehouse application (Retail). The Operators have RF units to pick stock that go to the stores. The RF's are running Dr Dos. I am going to the site tomorrow morning and will have a look at what version of Oracle client and SQL*net is running on the RF Terminals.

Also will look at settings at the client like SDU and TDU. It may be set to the default. Not sure what it may be for Oracle 7 on Dos.

Regards
Suhen

Author: Suhen Pather
  INET: Suhen.Pather_at_strandbags.com.au