RE: How to clone a local database from 9i server to a remote 8i server

From: Meomeo Nguyen <meomeo22_at_YAHOO.COM>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 14:48:45 -0800

Hi All,
Thank you all for your helpful information. I do appreciate it very much. I am working on it at the moment. Will need your input again very soon. Thanks
Lenka
 Abdul Aleem wrote:

Perhaps:

1- Using materialized views on 8i Server from tables in 9i server.

2- Connecting from 8i server to 9i server, taking backup (exp) of 9i Server, from 8i server and restoring it on 8i server.

HTH!   Aleem

Author: Meomeo Nguyen
  INET: meomeo22_at_yahoo.com