Re: ORA-12500 TNS:listener failed -- Intermittent

From: Yechiel Adar <adar76_at_inter.net.il>
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2002 05:43:19 -0800

Hello Bob

We had the same thing an it was because the current connections + oracle SGA used up to 2GB limit of memory available for oracle on NT. The solution for us was to lower the size of the block_buffers so the SGA used less memory. The solution that Chaim talks about works only on NT Enterprise version. We are on standard version so it did not worked for us.

Yechiel Adar
Mehish
Author: Yechiel Adar
  INET: adar76_at_inter.net.il