RE: SSO - and nothing else

From: DENNIS WILLIAMS <DWILLIAMS_at_LIFETOUCH.COM>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 07:43:45 -0800

Markus - Well, you're really going in deep there. Perhaps someone with direct iAS experience will reply. I'm not aware of a separate list for that product. I can even visualize that you are pioneering on this one. What is your motivation for wanting to just install the SSO portion? Is licensing cheaper? Sometimes when you are installing a new product for the first time you encounter fewer problems if you just follow the most vanilla installation possible, and get it working. Support will have better answers to any problems you encounter. Then (ideally on a separate server) you can try another install tailored to your needs, and if you encounter problems you can quickly compare to the first system that works. My apologies for being really vague here, maybe someone more knowledgeable will reply. Best of luck.
Dennis Williams
DBA
Lifetouch, Inc.
dwilliams_at_lifetouch.com

Author: Markus Reger
  INET: reger_at_mdw.ac.at

Author: DENNIS WILLIAMS
  INET: DWILLIAMS_at_LIFETOUCH.COM

Author: Markus Reger
  INET: reger_at_mdw.ac.at

Author: DENNIS WILLIAMS
  INET: DWILLIAMS_at_LIFETOUCH.COM
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Thu Aug 15 2002 - 10:43:45 CDT