RE: Dba tools on NT

From: Ron Thomas <rthomas_at_hypercom.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 17:18:22 -0800

>Actually I like this little text editor:
>http://www.fixedsys.com/context/
>One of its advantages is its syntax highlighting. And it's free!
Disadvantage is it's windows only...

Ron Thomas
Hypercom, Inc
rthomas_at_hypercom.com
If A = B and B = C, then A = C, except where void or prohibited by law. -- Roy Santoro

                      root_at_fatcity.com
                                               To:       ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com
                      08/13/02 05:08 PM        cc:
                      Please respond to        Subject:  RE: Dba tools on NT
                      ORACLE-L

Author: Ron Thomas
  INET: rthomas_at_hypercom.com