RE: Cache' Database

From: <Ivan_Rivera_at_doh.state.fl.us>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 09:24:38 -0800

Thanks guys.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Tuesday, August 13, 2002 12:54 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

Ivan - This was discussed recently on this list. Here is the discussion for your convenience.

 <http://www.orafaq.com/cgi-bin/ads/ads.pl?banner=NonSSI;page=01> Support the Oracle FAQ by supporting our sponsors. Click here!

RE: RE: Intersystems Cache database

[ Index <http://www.orafaq.com/archive/oracle-l/2002/03/22/index.htm> ] [ Raw <http://www.orafaq.com/archive/oracle-l/2002/03/22/144323.raw> Message ]

Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 06:43:23 -0800

I have some past experience with MUMPS - Run like h@#$ and don't look back.

If CACHE=MUMPS it most definitely is false advertising.

Scott Shafer

San Antonio, TX

210-581-6217

"Common sense will not accomplish great things. Simply become insane and

desperate."

<mailto:Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com> >

> Date: 3/21/2002 1:58 PM

> Yeah, like that ain't a plug from someone acting like an Oracle DBA.

> 1) No signature.

> 2) Generic e-mail account from a generic mail domain.

> 3) No recent posts to this list.

> Probably just a Cache salesman...

> Rich Jesse System/Database Administrator

> Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com <mailto:Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com>
Quad/Tech International,

Sussex, WI

<http://www.orafaq.com/>

> --

> Author: Jesse, Rich

> INET: Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com <mailto:Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com>

> to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com <mailto:ListGuru_at_fatcity.com> (note EXACT
spelling of 'ListGuru') and

in

<http://www.orafaq.com/>

> INET: dgoulet_at_vicr.com <mailto:dgoulet_at_vicr.com>

> to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com <mailto:ListGuru_at_fatcity.com> (note EXACT
spelling of 'ListGuru') and

in

<http://www.orafaq.com/>

> --

> Author: Johnston, Tim

> INET: TJohnston_at_quallaby.com <mailto:TJohnston_at_quallaby.com>

> to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com <mailto:ListGuru_at_fatcity.com> (note EXACT
spelling of 'ListGuru') and

in

<http://www.orafaq.com/>

> --

> Author: Norrell, Brian

> INET: BNorrell_at_QuadraMed.com <mailto:BNorrell_at_QuadraMed.com>

> to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com <mailto:ListGuru_at_fatcity.com> (note EXACT
spelling of 'ListGuru') and

in

Please see the official ORACLE-L FAQ:  http://www.orafaq.com
<http://www.orafaq.com/>

  INET:  Scott.Shafer_at_dcpds.cpms.osd.mil
<mailto:Scott.Shafer_at_dcpds.cpms.osd.mil>

to:  ListGuru_at_fatcity.com <mailto:ListGuru_at_fatcity.com>  (note EXACT
spelling of 'ListGuru') and in

  _____

This is an archived message from  oracle-l
<http://www.orafaq.com/archive/oracle-l/index.htm>

Author: DENNIS WILLIAMS
  INET: DWILLIAMS_at_LIFETOUCH.COM

  INET: Ivan_Rivera_at_doh.state.fl.us