RE: Oracle9i Installation Error

From: Vergara, Michael (TEM) <mvergara_at_guidant.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 08:48:52 -0800

I haven't started playing with 9i yet, but this message sounds like a message from one of the optional components. I usually get something like this when I'm applying a patch and the patched component does not exist.

Ah HA! I checked one of my more obscure systems and found that the 'ctx' option is the 'Intermedia Text' option. It sounds like this product is not entirely installed, or is installed incorrectly.

If you need it, re-install. If not, just skip over this error and continue your install.

Good Luck!
Mike

Author: Vergara, Michael (TEM)
  INET: mvergara_at_guidant.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Tue Aug 13 2002 - 11:48:52 CDT