Re:Slow Application

From: <dgoulet_at_vicr.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 06:23:39 -0800

Zsolt,

    I think we'll need some additional information, Like what type of computer are you and the customer using, what OS, how much data at each site, how many users, a dump of V$SGA would help too as well as how the disks and files are laid out.

Dick Goulet

Author: Zsolt Csillag <info_at_starsoft.hu>
Date:       8/13/2002 6:03 AM

Hi,

My application is _very_ slow at the customer's side.

The same application is fast on my both computer.

The only difference:

My databases are 9i, the customer's is 8i. My tablespace is locally managed, the customer's is dictionary one.

Both database are cost based and with new statistics gathered.

Every table and index files are the same.

Do you have any idea?

Thank you in advance,

Zsolt Csillag,
Hungary

Author: Zsolt Csillag
  INET: info_at_starsoft.hu

  INET: dgoulet_at_vicr.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Tue Aug 13 2002 - 09:23:39 CDT