RE: Migrating from 7 to 9i

From: Boivin, Patrice J <BoivinP_at_mar.dfo-mpo.gc.ca>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 03:48:21 -0800

I can understand Naveen, when we have a problem to solve and we pose a question and no one answers, it feels like "dead silence in the room." It's a bit startling when that happens.

In most cases it's because no one has readily available information to pass on.

In many cases people read a question and think probably someone else would have a better answer, so they don't reply.

In some cases it's because we encounter a problem no one has encountered before, or very few.

Don't give up on this list! It's the best Oracle listserv I know of.

Regards,
Patrice Boivin
Systems Analyst (Oracle Certified DBA)

Systems Admin & Operations | Admin. et Exploit. des systèmes
Technology Services        | Services technologiques
Informatics Branch         | Direction de l'informatique
Maritimes Region, DFO      | Région des Maritimes, MPO

Author: Naveen Nahata
  INET: naveen_nahata_at_mindtree.com

Author: Naveen Nahata
  INET: naveen_nahata_at_mindtree.com

  INET: Jared.Still_at_radisys.com

Author: Boivin, Patrice J
  INET: BoivinP_at_mar.dfo-mpo.gc.ca
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Tue Aug 13 2002 - 06:48:21 CDT