RE: SQL*Loader : How can I load the Line Feed as part of data

From: Mandal, Ashoke <ashoke.k.mandal_at_MEDTRONIC.COM>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 08:58:21 -0800

Hi Rachel,

I have attached the sample data and controlfile, which we are using to load the data. It is loading the line feed characters('\x0d\x0a') as it is. Oracle should store it as Line Feed while loading through SQL*Loader.

When I select this column it should displays something like this. i.e. a line feed instead of \x0d\x0a. But currently it does not happen that way as SQL*Loader loads '\x0d\x0a' as it is.

I may be missing something. I searched in manual and Metalink but not able fix my problem.

Thanks,
Ashoke

When the test is conducted in the Atrium, this parameter encodes to Manual Therapy 50 Hz Induction Atrial Pacing Minimum Interval and Manual Therapy Atrial 50 Hz Induction Instruction Buffer Byte 7 and 9.\x0d\x0a When the test is conducted in the Ventricle,this parameter encodes to Manual Therapy 50 Hz Induction Ventricular Pacing Minimum Interval and \x0d\x0a Manual Therapy 50 Hz Induction Instruction Buffer Byte 3 and 5. and when we select this column

Author: Rachel Carmichael
  INET: wisernet100_at_yahoo.com

Author: Mandal, Ashoke
  INET: ashoke.k.mandal_at_medtronic.com