RE: Bitmap Header in a Uniform LMT?

From: <Paula_Stankus_at_doh.state.fl.us>
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2002 09:53:33 -0800

Please resend link?

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Saturday, August 10, 2002 12:34 PM To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

Rajesh,
I did visit the link you mentioned.
Nice and concise information on LMT (and other things as well). Thanks for posting the link.

Author: Deshpande, Kirti
  INET: kirti.deshpande_at_verizon.com

  INET: Paula_Stankus_at_doh.state.fl.us

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Sat Aug 10 2002 - 12:53:33 CDT