RE: NLS Question

From: John Weatherman <john.weatherman_at_replacements.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Aug 2002 08:48:38 -0800

Thanks, Naveen,

I am fortunate in that I am trying to move us from US to WE, WE being a superset of US, so I am not too concerned with corruptions. What does worry me is that I have set my NLS Lang to WE and the database still seems to be building US, which doesn't make lots of sense.

Thanks, again, and good luck with your conversion,

John P Weatherman
Database Administrator
Replacements Ltd.

Author: John Weatherman
  INET: john.weatherman_at_replacements.com

Author: Naveen Nahata
  INET: naveen_nahata_at_mindtree.com

Author: John Weatherman
  INET: john.weatherman_at_replacements.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Fri Aug 09 2002 - 11:48:38 CDT