RE: change file creation date (Strange)

From: kkennedy <kkennedy_at_firstpoint.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Aug 2002 13:04:41 -0800

Hi Sinardy,

Here is a snippet from a korn shell script I wrote a couple years ago that may explain your confusion -- NDX is the parameter I pass to the find command:

         # find uses the concept that +n means more than n days 23 hours
         # and 59 minutes.  This statement adjusts to the conventional
         # english meaning of more than n days 0 hours 0 minutes.
         NDX=$(( ${ND} - 1 ))

HTH
Kevin Kennedy
First Point Energy Corporation

If you take RAC out of Oracle you get OLE! What can this mean?

Author: Ross Collado
  INET: Ross.Collado_at_techpac.com

Author: Sinardy Xing
  INET: SinardyXing_at_bkgcomsvc.com