Re: Oracle Trial License

From: John Thomas <oracle_at_toronto.demon.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 08 Aug 2002 11:04:58 -0800

Unless I misread something, or the licence has changed, a Technet download licence is an indefinite development licence for use on one computer.

It is only when your app goes into production that you must buy a full licence.

Also check out Technet Tracks. For $199 Oracle send you a year's worth of releases of the DB, 9iAS and the full development suite (Forms, Designer etc) and give you limited Metalink access for a year. Again under the Technet development licence.

See https://www.oracle.com/jsp/otntt/index.jsp

Cheers,

John

In message <F001.004AD360.20020806235820_at_fatcity.com>, Alexandre Gorbatchev <alexandre.gorbatchev_at_avermann.de> writes

--
John Thomas
Author: John Thomas
  INET: oracle_at_toronto.demon.co.uk