RE: duplexing redos and archives

From: Bill Buchan <wbuchan_at_uk.intasys.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Aug 2002 03:42:27 -0800

What measures can you do to prevent this, other than soft duplexing of online and archived redo and setting DB_BLOCK_CHECKSUM=TRUE? (Assuming this problem arises for real between your regular recovery tests!)

And when it does happen what can you / did you do (after you stopped shouting and swearing)?!

Thanks
- Bill

Author: Bill Buchan
  INET: wbuchan_at_uk.intasys.com