RE: Import ora-03113 snapshots

From: Gogala, Mladen <MGogala_at_oxhp.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Aug 2002 08:08:27 -0800

Pozdravljen Vlado! Kako gre moji nekdanji firmi? Sta Robert Reinhardt in Ench
se zmeraj pri Asterju? Prosim te, daj ih lepo pozdravit.

The 3113 error means that your process lost the connection to the server process.
There should be another error in the alert_$ORACLE_SID.log and/or trace files in
the background_dump_dest and user_dump_dest. There are two things that come to mind:
a) 8.1.7.2 is buggy. Upgrade to 8.1.7.4. Search the readme.doc file for 8.1.7.4 for phrases like

   "export " and "materialized view". Search the metablink for related documents/bugs.
b) Check whether your target database has QUERY_REWRITE_ENABLED set to "TRUE" and

   QUERY_REQRITE_INTEGRITY set to "TRUSTED".

Author: Gogala, Mladen
  INET: MGogala_at_oxhp.com