RE: DUAL revisited

From: Kathy Duret <KathyD_at_belkin.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Aug 2002 09:15:56 -0800

I followed the instructions but I get the error below. I do not get the same error when I select from dual. And yes I did to the public grant. And other clues? DB 8.1.7.3

Thanks Kathy

Execution Plan
ERROR:
ORA-01039: insufficient privileges on underlying objects of the view

SP2-0612: Error generating AUTOTRACE EXPLAIN report

Statistics
          0  recursive calls
          0  db block gets
          0  consistent gets
          0  physical reads
          0  redo size
        371  bytes sent via SQL*Net to client
        426  bytes received via SQL*Net from client
          2  SQL*Net roundtrips to/from client
          0  sorts (memory)
          0  sorts (disk)
          1  rows processed

Author: John Zoltak
  INET: JohnZoltak_at_namfg.com

Confidential
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are the property of Belkin Components and/or its affiliates, are confidential, and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom this e-mail is addressed. If you are not one of the named recipients or otherwise have reason to believe that you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and delete this message immediately from your computer. Any other use, retention, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.

Author: Kathy Duret
  INET: KathyD_at_belkin.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Fri Aug 02 2002 - 12:15:56 CDT