Re: Replication

From: Ramon E. Estevez <com.banilejas_at_codetel.net.do>
Date: Fri, 02 Aug 2002 08:19:21 -0800

Don,

What are you using for deploy the applications ??

I am interested in this topic too.

Ramon

Oracle Lite is designed to do this -- the content-deployment part for standalone applications is a little buggy, but the data deployment and web-app deployment seems to work. We're instituting a couple of applications with this now, and data sync seems to be working fine. Application sync has been getting most of the attention so far, though, as we try to get the programs deployed properly without by-hand intervention.

Author: Ramon E. Estevez
  INET: com.banilejas_at_codetel.net.do