RE: 20 Instances 1 Machine

From: Post, Ethan <Ethan.Post_at_ps.net>
Date: Fri, 02 Aug 2002 07:54:04 -0800

Thanks for the comments, all were good and James makes some good points (your right up the road from me by the way). I personally like the blade systems. I have only seen Egenera's Linux based system but I guess HP and others have some systems out. How does the cost on these systems look? Anyone seen anything they think is something worth looking at?

Ethan Post
perotdba (AIM), epost1 (Yahoo)

Author: Post, Ethan
  INET: Ethan.Post_at_ps.net