Re: Microsoft Txn Server / Locking issues

From: Yechiel Adar <adar76_at_inter.net.il>
Date: Fri, 02 Aug 2002 01:53:22 -0800

Check out if the program do updates and commit all in one enter. If the program updates some central table and then ask the user to commit or rollback and he is out for a smoke then the rows will stay locked until he returns.

Here we stress the importance of doing update+commit at once without user input between them.

Yechiel Adar
Mehish
Author: Yechiel Adar
  INET: adar76_at_inter.net.il