RE: How to hook up x$dual

From: Fink, Dan <Dan.Fink_at_mdx.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Aug 2002 14:48:33 -0800

x$dual is owned by sys and is not visible to others (without sys granting permissions). This is why you use sys to create the view and synonym. In looking at what is posted, I did not indicate which user to login as for the view creation. My apologies...I'll fix it shortly.

Thanks for the catch and let me know how it turns out.

Author: Bob Metelsky
  INET: bmetelsky_at_cps92.com

Author: Fink, Dan
  INET: Dan.Fink_at_mdx.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Thu Aug 01 2002 - 17:48:33 CDT