Re: OT: Most trustworthy executives

From: <Jared.Still_at_radisys.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Aug 2002 09:47:59 -0800

This is too funny.

Bill Gates is the #3 most trustworthy.

Larry Ellison is the #2 least trustworthy.

I'm convinced that people voted on personality types, and not the business record of either.

I wouldn't trust either one of them.

Jared

Thomas Jeff <ThomasJe_at_tce.com>
Sent by: root_at_fatcity.com
08/01/2002 08:53 AM
Please respond to ORACLE-L

        To:     Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com>
        cc:
        Subject:        OT:  Most trustworthy executives

Apologies if this has been posted before... Crisis in corporate governance According to the newest survey by WhisperNumber.com,
investors ranked Berkshire Hathaway CEO Warren Buffett as the most trustworthy executive
in corporate America. The online survey of 680 people found that AOL Time Warner CEO Steve
Case was the least trustworthy, followed by others in technology and financial services.
> Executives who can be trusted most:
> 1. Warren Buffett, CEO, Berkshire Hathaway
> 2. Jeffrey Immelt, CEO, General Electric
> 3. Bill Gates, chairman, Microsoft
> 4. Michael Dell, CEO, Dell Computer
> 5.* Meg Whitman, CEO, eBay
> 5.* Alan Lafley, CEO, Procter & Gamble
> *Tied for fifth place.
> CEOs who can be trusted least (excluding those from WorldCom and Enron):
> 1. Steve Case, chairman, AOL Time Warner
> 2. Larry Ellison, CEO, Oracle
> 3. Sanford Weill, CEO, Citigroup
> 4. John Chambers, CEO, Cisco Systems
> 5. David Komansky, CEO, Merrill Lynch