Re: Myers-Briggs - Too many off topic topics!

From: Jesse W. Asher <jasher1_at_tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 10:08:36 -0800

There have been a lot of off topic topics lately. I finally had to add the "Rant" thread to my filters so I wouldn't get any more of it. Can we please stick to things Oracle??

--
Jesse W. Asher

"They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary
safety, deserve neither liberty or safety."  - Benjamin Franklin

Author: Jesse W. Asher
  INET: jasher1_at_tampabay.rr.com