RE: RE: Why Multiple Parses in Trace ?

From: Vikas Khanna <vkhanna_at_quark.co.in>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 22:08:21 -0800

If this statement is a loop and the counter works atleast twice, it would show 2 parse calls and 2 executions. You should basically put this statement in the main class and just bind the variables in the callable classes and just execute the statement.

In this way it would be 1 parse call and many executions. Anyway a soft parse is not too bad as compared to Hard parse and the applications have proved them to be reasonable functioning well.

The CPU and the memory consumed is significantly just 1% what was compared with the hard parse.

Vikas Khanna

Author: chaos
  INET: chaospku_at_163.net

Author: Cary Millsap